Class Evaluation

\🎷πŸ₯€


1. I like sitting and having free time and making new friends like del cid and giselle 
2. Not sitting with a partner you wanted and i don't like tryping this class is not for me and how  people where negative and being a level a and b  student
3.just choose the right and pay attention and bring your book and just don't talk alot
4.yes i am because at hiome i have to do one because my uncle makes me and i guess thats why i have a calender that says what i shoukd be doing and improve on and how i motivate myself
5.yes because you have to choose the right 24/7 and alwasy choose the right work hatd work smart
6.i learned how to type and memorise the key board
7.me day dreaming
🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺πŸͺπŸͺπŸͺπŸͺ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thomas s Manson sss

George washington sss

Dr. Ben Carson