Albert Einstein sss

Student Success Statement
" What's right isn't always popular.What's popular isn't always right."
What this quote is trying to say is that for example lets say someone is offering you drugs and you say no. So that's what's right isn't always popular. What if they said do you want to try drugs and you say yes because you want to fit in or because they are peer pressuring you to do drugs so that's what's popular isn't always right. An example of this is like the video we where watching bout these teens drinking. Do you know why they drink?. Well lets see why maybe because an adult or someone in there house hold is drinking and they see it and they think its fine so when they grow they think of it as a good thing to drink. Teens can also drink because they want to fit in they want to seem cool they want people to think that it is cute to drink but honestly they have low self of esteem of them selves they think there problems will go away . Additionally they have been pressured by others . I can relate to this because Last year i was at my moms friends baby's party and there was a kid my age and he was drinking. I didn't know what to think or say all i can think of is your so young to be drinking in my mind. So i went to the room to go watch a movie and he came and sat in front of me because it was a couch and i asked why are you so sad I saw how hurt he looked when he looked at me in the eyes he seemed so sad like really sad I went to talk to the mom and asked her why is her sun drinking and she just said because hes really sad he just got of a relationship and am just like wow so I talked to him and just said just because your sad doesn't mean you have to drink you can do other things

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thomas s Manson sss

George Mitchell sss

Russell M. Nelson sss