Class Evaluation


Class Evaluation

1) I like that all we do is type. Additionally we also learn how too type the right way.I like how we write in our journal.I like how we watch videos to show what are lesson will be about.
2) I didn't like that the journal are worth 100 points. I didn't like that we cant't sit with our friends and we can't choose are seat. i don't like that we have a certain time we have to finish eating some of us are slow. i don't like typing in Blogger because it is to difficult and i struggle using it.
3)You can improve the class by not putting things worth a lot of points. Say that the notebook will be used for a specific date because i bring it and then we don't use it and its really gets me annoyed. Also you should check of all computers work because when i get to my station and it doesn't work I don't want to sit with other people.
4)My highlight for this class was learning life lessons. This class reminds me of home my uncle says choose the right path don't follow others be leader lead by example. Also it teaches others to be the best don't be a failure just do you study work hard work smart  and work forever you will be  successful everything pays of in the end.
5)I'll be honest no i didn't really do my best because i would talk and i would get in trouble. Also i always forgot my notebook many times and that brought my grade down. But i really did try to make up my work but i am too busy.
6)Yes i am reading. I am reading a book currently called the outliers . I do write in my life planning journal . I like writing about what i want my life to be the things i need to do the things i need i plan everything out i even keep one in my binder and a poster at home that has the dates of things that are due that i need to turn in.
7)Honestly no i am not committed to being a CTR person because i don't believe that you have to be good because that is bad thats why we have good and bad in us that's what keeps us in place 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thomas s Manson sss

George Mitchell sss

Russell M. Nelson sss